We are so thankful that you have chosen to travel with Reformation Tours and we want to do everything possible to make sure that you have a fantastic experience.
We offer each of our travelers a unique gift that you can enjoy before, during, and after the tour. Our Tour Diaries are professionally published books that we handcraft for each tour. These books typically include:
- A detailed itinerary for the tour
- Information about each hotel, including a full-page map
- Details about every town / site that you’ll be visiting, so that you will know the history, key sites, and free-time options
- Background notes on the people you’ll learn about on the tour
- Useful information about each country, including fun facts
Include your photo and bio
In order to help you get to know the other tour members, we also give you the option to send in a photo and brief bio. You can talk about your family, your job, your hobbies, maybe a favorite Bible passage or what you’re excited about seeing on the trip. If it’s a Mayflower tour, feel free to list who you are descended from!
If you would like to be included, please fill out the following form as soon as possible, so that we can get the book ready for printing. This is completely optional.